Fabric8 provides many tools to help you work with Kubernetes and OpenShift
- Fabric8 Maven Plugin helps you work with Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift from inside maven, your builds and releases
- Java Libraries provides a number of Java libraries for working with and testing Kubernetes, Docker, etcd, ActiveMQ etc.
- CDI provides an easy way to work with Kubernetes services using the CDI Dependency Injection approach
- Testing helps you perform integration and system tests of your apps on top of Kubernetes
- Forge Addons provides a universal command line shell and IDE plugins for working with your projects and fabric8
- QuickStarts provide a really easy way to get started